Join the LDB graduate accountants program
Applications are now open
Join LDB and be part of a firm where you are a valued contributor, not just a face in the crowd. Our professional yet friendly work environment nurtures talented, dedicated and supportive staff who ‘Work As One’ to assist clients strategically. Get access to professional development training, guidance and mentoring that focuses on your long-term career aspirations.
Get valuable, hands-on experience
For more than 20 years the LDB graduate program has developed well-rounded Chartered Accountants through our commitment to professional development. Our graduates will get the opportunity to work with a range of clients including ASX listed entities; clients based in Silicon Valley, Japan and London; clients across the manufacturing, hospitality, medical, and property development sectors; as well as tech start-ups and gamers. At LDB, you’ll get hands-on experience and exposure to our large and varied client base.
Embrace a modern workplace
Our open door policy gives you the opportunity to work directly with managers and partners at LDB as we service a diverse client base. Our client service comes first and we proactively engage with them at the LDB office, at the clients’ premises, and digitally via technology. To meet the ever-changing needs of our clients and modern technology, we have embraced cloud accounting and a paperless workplace.
Join a positive workplace culture
Located a 3-minute walk from Blackburn train station and just a 20-minute drive from the CBD, our modern offices accommodate more than 70 staff. As a large multi-disciplined firm with a specialised focus on accounting and advisory, superannuation, audit, wealth solutions and property, we pride ourselves on our culture and work hard to maintain it. From providing a free daily lunch to a firm-wide income protection insurance policy, to our monthly charity initiative on casual clothes day, and team activities or birthday celebrations, we recognise that if you are going to spend half your waking hours with your work family then it should be an enjoyable experience.
Access training and professional development
To enrich your professional development, we have structured our graduate program to ensure you gain a deeper understanding of LDB’s entire business. With the assistance of your graduate mentor, we will organise secondments to give you the opportunity to work across all areas of our firm. Our designated Chartered Accountant coordinator will also assist you as you undertake the program, helping you enrol in each subject and coordinate the paid study leave and financial support we offer as we sponsor you through the program.
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must hold a degree such as a Bachelor of Business/Commerce, with a major in accounting
- Applicants that have met the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand requirements will be highly regarded.
Desired graduate skills
- Communicate problems and ideas clearly and concisely
- Liaise with staff, and external clients and organisations.
- Open minded and responsive to new ideas
- Work well in teams and be a genuine contributor
- Accept and provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to identify and analyse problems
- Seek and develop solutions.
- Time management
- Take responsibility for own actions
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Have career aspirations
- Interested in and aware of business developments
- Desire to exceed the client’s expectations
- Desire to continue developing both professionally and personally.
Register for the LDB Graduate program
Entries are currently closed. If you would like to be notified when applications open for the Graduate Accountants Program, register your interest below: