Philippa joined LDB in 2015 as a paraplanner and in 2017 was authorised as a financial planner. She holds a Bachelor of Business majoring in financial planning and is a member of the Financial Planners Association of Australia (FPA).
Philippa has a passion for helping people to reduce their financial worries and maximise their financial potential. She likes to take a practical, down-to-earth approach to this process, ensuring her clients have a full understanding of their financial plan and are, at all times, comfortable with their investment choices.
Philippa is a happy person with a bubbly nature who likes to take a glass half-full approach. Outside of work she enjoys pilates, camping and spending time with friends and family. Philippa also has two elderly rescue dogs called Bill and Beau who, while she doesn’t like to admit it, really are spoilt rotten!
As a financial planner, Philippa is able to assist with:
- A review of your current financial situation;
- The creation of financial goals and objectives;
- Short, medium and long term savings and investment strategies;
- Superannuation optimisation strategies;
- Strategic retirement planning and investment advice;
- Aged care planning;
- Risk Insurance: Life, total and permanent disability, trauma and income protection.