Owners Corporation Management
Owners Corporation Management Made Easy
THE LDB GROUP OFFERS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF RESIDENTIAL, COMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL & RETAIL OWNERS CORPORATIONS
Melbourne is currently experiencing a significant increase in multi-unit and apartment developments.
If you own a property which forms part of a multi unit development, or are a property developer involved in the development of one, then chances are you need assistance with Owners Corporation management.
LDB Property Pty Ltd is a professional Owners Corporation Manager registered with the Business Licensing Authority of Victoria.
We’re here to assist lot owners with the financial, administrative & maintenance functions involved in multi-unit management to ensure not only the financial security of your Owners Corporation, but to ensure your capital asset is maintained and enhanced.
Working As One
With over twenty five years’ experience, we are equipped to handle the complex legal responsibilities of current legislative requirements. Our team brings together a rich mix of the technical and people skills needed to manage your Owners Corporation.
On top of that, LDB Group brings together the combined resources and expertise of LDB Property, LDB Accountants & Advisors, LDB Lending & Finance and LDB Wealth Solutions, enabling us to provide you with a fully comprehensive management service.
Rest assured knowing that your Owners Corporation funds are held in our Trust Account which is subject to mandatory audit on an annual basis.
A Full Owners Corporation Solution
We’re here to help you with every part of managing your Owners Corporation.
Our services include:
Initial Set Up & Activation of Owners Corporation
- Holding the initial annual general meeting
- Arranging Owners Corporation common seal
- Notification to Land Victoria of changes to Owners Corporation contact details
- Obtaining quotations for building & public liability insurances
- Obtaining quotations for all necessary maintenance contracts and other required services.
- Registration of GST and tax file number, where required
- Preparation of proposed budget
- Assessing Lot entitlements and liabilities under the Plan of Subdivision and set fees.
- Generating minutes from meetings
- Preparation and installation of Owners Corporation plaque
- Establishing the grievance procedure for dispute resolution
- Preparation of model rules & registration of rules with Land Victoria, where required
- Preparation of a maintenance plan (for prescribed Owners Corporation)
- Set up & maintenance of a sinking fund, where required
General Management Services
- Maintenance of books of account, including:
- Annual income and expenditure statement
- Annual profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Annual budget
- Maintainence of Owners Corporation minute book
- Recording and maintaining the Owners Corporation members register
- Collection of Owners Corporation fees and levies and payment into trust account (Includes issuing of notices for fees & levies)
- Generation of invoices to debtors where applicable and collection of payment
- Arranging the payment of creditors from Owners Corporation funds
- Ensuring service and maintenance agreements for fire service, sprinkler service, alarm monitoring services, etc, are current (where applicable)
- Attendance to essential services requirements and maintenance contracts (where applicable)
- Arranging routine general repairs and maintenance of common property
- Arranging building and public liability insurances. To include quotes for renewal and insurance valuations (Prescribed Owners Corporation), if requested
- Convening and conducting an annual general meeting, including:
- Preparation of the financial budget
- Provision of financial statements & reports
- Issuing notices and forms of proxy
- Developing the meeting agenda
- Distribution of copies of minutes from annual general meeting to members
- Recording and maintaining the Owners Corporation minute book
- General advice pertaining to the Subdivision Act and Owners Corporation Regulations
- Implementation of a grievance procedure
- Annual site visit and general common area inspection
- Set up and activation of your Owners Corporation
- Issuing Owners Corporation certificate
- Attendance to change of address notification
- Preparation & lodgement of additional rules
- Preparation & lodgement of insurance claims
- Arranging & convening special general meetings
- Arranging postal ballots
- Issuing and collecting special levies
- Attendance to debt recovery
- Arranging major works
- Arranging emergency repairs
- Management of dispute resolution
- Attending VCAT on your behalf
Drop us a line today to find out how we can help you with managing your Owners Corporation.